Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eav

I thought it meant Extra Vehichular Activity
What do they use EAVfor in Nasa?EAV stands for "everybody's answer varies"

Q: is there anything wrong with a generic table
A: everybody's answer varies|||...Extra Vehichular Activity...

EVA. Still used as far as I know. I had not heard EAV before...it's sortta like the typical consulting answer for everything..."it depends".

Regards,

hmscott|||What EVA!!1!!!~~!!!|||well she was this saucy little german woman i used to flirt with at this job several years back.

EAV? Everybody is A Victim? I actually have a EAV - hybrid system on the board for next year.|||I bet the space station uses EAV. or is it POS?|||I bet the space station uses EAV. or is it POS?

Besides Star Wars, what other move said...

"That's no Moon, it's a Space Station"|||spaceballs?|||nope...twister

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117998/quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment