Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easy way to view DB

Hi,
I have several DB with 80+ tables in each. I would like to find out what is
the best method to learn and view the relationships of these tables. I made
a SQL diagram of all the tables but since there are so many tables, it is
not easy to view the 'big picture'. Does anyone have any suggestions or may
be a tool that shows DBs in a better view?
Thank you.Greg has a nice product that would serve you well here.
http://www.ag-software.com/ags_scribe_index.aspx
--
-oj
RAC & QALite!
http://www.rac4sql.net
"Dragon" <NoSpam_Baadil@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23doHPiayDHA.3772@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I have several DB with 80+ tables in each. I would like to find out what
is
> the best method to learn and view the relationships of these tables. I
made
> a SQL diagram of all the tables but since there are so many tables, it is
> not easy to view the 'big picture'. Does anyone have any suggestions or
may
> be a tool that shows DBs in a better view?
> Thank you.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment